Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek 1.5 For Sale

Options
  • 23-06-2008 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have a Trek 1.5 for sale over at adverts.ie. I had interest (still might have) but i haven't heard from that user in a few days so i am putting it here if anyone is interested.

Its a 58cm frame, bought 3 months ago and has been well treated.

Anyway if anyone is interested you can check it out here with actual photos:

Trek 1.5 @ Adverts.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

why are you selling
    just wondering as I have one and have had some small issues ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

ive had no problems at all tbh and love it to bits but i want to get me a Focus Cayo instead. Ran into a bit of money lately which i wasn't expecting so i can afford the extra bit for the Cayo which i couldn't when i got the trek. its a lovely bike and i have been happy with it from day 1 but the Cayo looks extremely impressive for the extra buck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

@ Poncherello

What issues have you been having? I'm considering a Trek 1.7 so I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

(Slightly off-topic, I know, but forgive me. Glad to hear you were happy with the Trek, Bambaata. Which Cayo are you getting?)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

just the basic 2008 one. 999 sterling at wiggle.

Advertisement