Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I've finally joined the fixie freaks

Options
  • 23-06-2008 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭

My Charge Plug arrived last week and I must say I really like it. Still getting used to pedalling around corners and stuff, but it feels great to ride and I must say the lack of options when it comes to gears is quite refreshing. Also, the fact that it is effectivley noiseless is very relaxing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

:D:D Only joking.

Fair play, they look like a nice bike. Going fixed is great; agree about the silence, it's a calming change.

Get ready for the 'Zen thing'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

I was wondering about that. I don't think mine came with the Zen accessories pack

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

expfixiespotting.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

dub_skav wrote: »
    I was wondering about that. I don't think mine came with the Zen accessories pack

The Zen accessories pack is spiritually insinuated into the frame and wheels. Much like the exchange of atoms between human and bicycle described in Flann O'Brien's Third Policeman, spend enough time on the fixie, and you will undergo a molecular exchange that will see you effortlessly merge into a Zen like state with the bike.

OK, I wish I could come up with something funnier than rp's Fixiespotting but I can't.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

dub_skav wrote: »
    Well I've finally joined the fixie freaks

I'll hopefully be joining later this week...as soon as my wheels are built

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

Sean_K wrote: »
    I'll hopefully be joining later this week...as soon as my wheels are built

build them yourself! (and then get a shop to true them for you like i did :o )

still worked out cheaper!!

Advertisement