Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMORPG short film

Options
  • 23-06-2008 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

I don't know whether any of you have heard of the
    Darklight Festival 4 day Movie, but here at piranha bar, we are making a 3 minute piece for it about RPG activity in Dublin on Thursday 26th June.

We are urgently looking for 3 individuals passionate about MMORPGs and WoW to participate in this documentary. It involves a short recorded interview on Wednesday evening, and the construction of your character in 3D for insertion into live action plates.

We are going to tell the story of 3 individuals who meet up that night for a raid in WoW. But we're going to feature them during the day going about their business, doing normal mundane stuff as an avatar animated in 3D (no live action of individuals featured).

If you would be interested in talking about
    MMORPGs and having your character immortalised on screen, please send me a picture of your character (if possible) and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Thanks for your interest guys - I hope you enjoy the film when it's done.

Advertisement