Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 in BG from Wednesday... will you get it?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Since I got lol banned a few months ago this is the only day I've missed wow.

I was seriously vexd when i got banned as I had a 2.2k rating with my lock friend (me = druid) we were touching 2.3 and would have hopefully hit merciless glad not to mention had 5k arena points on the char and another 5k arena points on my 7/8 veng priest, couldn't hit 2k with priest as tbh I'm not a great priest was just lingering round 1900 for AGES.
    Anyway I'm glad i got banned and im delighted i sold my Pc.
    It really is just a constant GRIND in that game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Another peice of s2 for me :)

wowscrnshot062608234435lx7.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

gz on the helm

you play a lot anti?

am i the only one that works a 9-5 job

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

copeyhagen wrote: »
    gz on the helm

you play a lot anti?

Nah, same here. It tooke me a couple of weeks to get enough honour for my mace and I only managed that by completely ignoring dailies :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

13k hp is a lot for a hunter!

what spec are you? a mixture of agility, stamina and attack power would be better than stamina only id say.

i could be wrong though

At the moment i have 12k Health & im Bm spec. I am using stam gems at the moment and will use more i think. Will give it a try and see how it goes. I do all right damage so by using Stam gems it wont effect my DPS output by much.

• Advertisement

Blowfish wrote: »
    Nah, same here. It tooke me a couple of weeks to get enough honour for my mace and I only managed that by completely ignoring dailies :(

yeh i just got my 2h mace for my warr few weeks ago. couldnt be arsed playin with him anymore, havin much more fun pvping with the hunter. 69 now gonna grind to 70 over the weekend hopefully!!

i done the dailies a few times on the warr and got sick of it so havent done them since. fuk them!!
    BadCharlie wrote: »
    At the moment i have 12k Health & im Bm spec. I am using stam gems at the moment and will use more i think. Will give it a try and see how it goes. I do all right damage so by using Stam gems it wont effect my DPS output by much.

yeh thats true if u have good dps at the moment than using stam gems to improve ur survivability might be a good idea.

or stack all agility gems and have insane dps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Thoogun

After hearing that S2 was changing to the honor system, started gringing the honor for the warrior i was lving, stoped at 69 for the lv 60-69 bgs and got the got glad wep/offhand/vin set. i dinged 70 when the S2 stuff became available and bought 5/5 veng glad, 5k to go for the battlemaster trinket, gratz to the others on their new shinies. Although the gear is sickinly easy to get compaired to my raiding lock that has only shead the last of his frozen shadoweave set the other day :)

beforeafterfp6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

went to a few BG's yesterday and lots of people in their going around in S2 gear. Me been one of them and some better bits. The only prob now is that i find when a warrior does get in close to you. He does a-lot of damage to you and very quickly. And with his charges and stuns its hard to stay away from him.

Then slap a warrior and a healer together and oh boy that spells trouble.

Maybe i should start lvling my warrior could use him for Arena and then tank for the guild :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

I'm finding it difficult to stay alxive when I come up against and warrior/rogue.

they seem to be immune to fear and as a clothie, i'm getting hit for 4k a time. Not fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Thoogun

i used to pvp with my lock, but i got sick of being stunlocked to death with a few pummels thrown in by the passing warrior. Have to admit, in bg's warriors are so op, well, not so hot againt mages that just trap ya and bolt the hell out of you but other than that they do sick damage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Thoogun wrote: »
    i used to pvp with my lock, but i got sick of being stunlocked to death with a few pummels thrown in by the passing warrior. Have to admit, in bg's warriors are so op, well, not so hot againt mages that just trap ya and bolt the hell out of you but other than that they do sick damage.

Once a warrior has pocket healers, he enters god mode. Its the design of the class to be the berserker wrecking ball that breaks enemy lines.

On his own, warrior doesn't last that long especially against mages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Going into s4 i had 3 part s3 and the s1 hands and shoulders, i bought the s2 shoulders and s4 hands and merciless thrown weapon and zomg i notice an insane increase in damage and survivability a hell of alot more than i was expecting to get and i just go around BG's chopping people up. In arena im pvp'ing with a resto druid with slightly worse gear than me but we dont seem to be able to get over 1550 with all the damn 2300 rated players grinding their teams up from scratch >< ah well they'll be in their proper bracket soon

gz on the helm

you play a lot anti?

Not usually, but i recently joined a pvp guild. We we do alot of premades. This is what i managed yesterday

gvocaq08n6qhgnpoo08.jpg

And another late night....

wowscrnshot062908050957hf4.jpg

s2 bow for thouse that didnt know. Seemed to be alot quicker to get the 27k and 40 marks then to get the 150 boj's. Stuck the +28crit on it straigth away too :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Why cant Warcraft stop enticing me back to the bloody game!! Let me go damn you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

raaahahajdgjiwelfareepicslol?fafoifwifnajfahahahawah!?

Indeed, I love this game.....or do I!?!

dinged 70 on the hunter saturday mornin but was out all weekend, had enough for the merc chest so bought that as as soon as i dinged, almost have enough for the helm now, off work today so gonna pvp all day hehehe

save for the merc crossbow. thing is awesome. Also join an arena team even to do badly, gain 800 points and get the veng war axe.

yeh i think ur right anti, saving for the merc crossbow now.

soon as i dinged 70 i bought the crystalforged axe and velanos longbow

got them for next to nothin and their decent enough upgrades from what i had till i get my epixxxxxxxx!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Grtz on lvl 70 Copeyhagen :D

• Advertisement

yeh i think ur right anti, saving for the merc crossbow now.

soon as i dinged 70 i bought the crystalforged axe and velanos longbow

got them for next to nothin and their decent enough upgrades from what i had till i get my epixxxxxxxx!

Aye, their not bad at all. Try and get a few runs in kara and get to the opera event. Grab the axe "legacy" there and throw on the +35 agi enchant. Then see if you can find a cheap +28 crit scope on AH. They are usually only about 50g more then the mats cost. Which on my realm is between 380-500g.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭killintime

ya got hte head pice for my rouge dont no about the rest lol:cool:

Advertisement