Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute power...

Options
  • 23-06-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

...Corrupts absolutly? I never really considered what this phrase truly meant until the disguisting actions I have been subjected too on this message board since signing up only recently. I don't know if there's a clique in place I offended, or some higher power working in the shadows, the Illuminati of boards.ie, conspiring to keep me from expressing my GOD GIVEN RIGHT as a human being to express myself but whatever it is is like chewing on a lemon. It leaves a sour taste in the mouth...

Call it neo facism, call it communism, call it a vulgar abuse of a power bestowed upon weak men by even weaker overlords, call it whatever you will, it stinks.

Just the other day, I signed up to this forum because of my love of poker, and my love of my fellow man. As such, a poker forum, populated largely by these people's, seemed the perfect destination for the good ship AKQJStavros. I drifted in to shore, and layed down my anchor of good spirits and immense knowledge of the pokores and was ready to experience the duality of sharing and learning with people I respected. All seems well so far? Well beneath the surface of innocents lies the merky waters of deceit and treachery.

Let's get one thing right - I'm a straight shooter. I say it how it is. I shoot from the hip, and I take no prisoners with with off the cuf 'tude. Maybe this is too much for the pampered world of boards, and perhaps my injection of reality into our little dreamland threatened to overpower us like heroin to a reformed junkie, but the day AKQJStavros keeps his mouth shut will be a cold day in HELL, mark my words.

Maybe I'm brash? But I logged onto pokoooore and I saw people spamming the forum with their nonsense, and I saw the mods bending over and taking it like the cheap hookers they are. Well I said it how it was, and demanded there be action, with my straight to the point post of "modz ban the trolls plz" - You can look this up. The higher ups, if there are any non corrupt ones in there lining their pockets with the blood money of innocent posters, can check and see I recieved an infraaaaaaaaction for this post. Why? How can you justify this? Please, tell me what I did wrong in that post?

And now, now I'm banned from the pokers. The onle thing I truly love taken from me by bourish men drunk on power and high on criminal nature.

I put to you, any decent people out there who read this, stop the madness! Restore what is rightfully mine! I'm a ticking time bomb liable to go off at any minute, I don't want to resort to threats, but I'll do whatever I can within my power to have my place in poker restored and those who did it brought to justice.

Regards,
    AKQJStavros

Cliff notes - Unban me from poker please.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

tl dr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

welcome to hell, grab a fleece from the rack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

the Illuminati of boards.ie
    He knows too much...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

*fetches popcorn*

*calls Sherifu*

*waits*

Links please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Considering there is no god does that mean you have no right to express yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AKQJStavros

Mena wrote: »
    Considering there is no god does that mean you have no right to express yourself?

Well apparently on this forum :rolleyes:

I wouldn't expect any less, don't bite the hand that feeds you, even if it is covered in the blood of the innocent.

Perhaps our good ship doesn't understand that Boards is a private site and is not subject to freedom of speech rules?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

we should totally have an inquisition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    He knows too much...

haha ;)

Amz wrote: »
    tl dr

Well I'd advise that you do. And use your power for good - All it takes for evil to prevail is good men to do nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

All it takes for trolls to prevail is good men to do nothing.
    Fixed that for you.

Perhaps our good ship doesn't understand that Boards is a private site and is not subject to freedom of speech rules?

We really need to keep this secret, if more people found out we'd lose the silly feedback threads that have now become a particularly satisfying part of my day.

How the hell can you have breakfast before reading a fight the illuminati power crazed psychotic machine that is boards?

seamus wrote: »
    Fixed that for you.

w...t...f?

I feel like Nelson Mandella, I'm being put away for nothing but the tryanny of others. One day I'll be free, and you'll all be brought to justice, and boards will be liberated. And that, my friend, will be a fine day.

I feel like Nelson Mandella

Limp and passed your sell-by-date?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

bestowed upon weak men

Hey! Some of them are chicks! :pac:

We really need to keep this secret, if more people found out we'd lose the silly feedback threads that have now become a particularly satisfying part of my day.

How the hell can you have breakfast before reading a fight the illuminati power crazed psychotic machine that is boards?

Look I make alot of money from the pokores, what you call ten years sub to this board I call half a buy in. Maybe if I 'subscribed', comformed to the well oiled machine that is boards, lined the pockets of evil with the hard earned money of the innocent, maybe then I'd be allowed on pokores?

But unlike you, I wont do it. I wont support this evil with anything but the contempt and bile of my soul. But can I please get unbanned anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You're thinking of Pele :rolleyes:

Please! I never limp...Limpings for weaktights, yo.

Look I make alot of money from the pokores, what you call ten years sub to this board I call half a buy in. Maybe if I 'subscribed', comformed to the well oiled machine that is boards, lined the pockets of evil with the hard earned money of the innocent, maybe then I'd be allowed on pokores?

But unlike you, I wont do it. I wont support this evil with anything but the contempt and bile of my soul. But can I please get unbanned anyway?

I'm starting to like this guy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

w...t...f?

I feel like Nelson Mandella, I'm being put away for nothing but the tryanny of others. One day I'll be free, and you'll all be brought to justice, and boards will be liberated. And that, my friend, will be a fine day.

It helps if you have links to posts that back up your point. If you are banned then you can still get them by just not logging in and surfing as one of those weird lurker types.

For what it's worth, in my experience, the kind of people who term themselves "straight shooters" invariably mean "I have very little manners but a lot of opinion"?

Could that have been the problem? Tune in next post, when the OP may reveal links that back up his statements!

• Advertisement

Then use your political pull to get me unbanned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

w...t...f?

I feel like Nelson Mandella, I'm being put away for nothing but the tryanny of others.
    wow,just wow.you sure do like your metaphors and similies sir. nm has nothing on you though,you own the rights to fight teh powa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Then use your political pull to get me unbanned

OK, I've unbanned you.

ditto

A troll for the unwashed masses!

Dragan wrote: »
    It helps if you have links to posts that back up your point. If you are banned then you can still get them by just not logging in and surfing as one of those weird lurker types.

For what it's worth, in my experience, the kind of people who term themselves "straight shooters" invariably mean "I have very little manners but a lot of opinion"?

Could that have been the problem? Tune in next post, when the OP may reveal links that back up his statements!

I can't because I'm banned and AKQJStavros logs out for no man, but if you carefully research my 17 strong post history, you will see no evidence of anything other than straight talking and perhaps raw genius.

DesF wrote: »
    OK, I've unbanned you.

You may think this finely tuned piece of propaganda is enough to fool the masses into falling back in line, but not so my friend, you have once again underestimated the will of the human spirit.

This is all LIES. I am still banned from Poker, and injustice still reigns supreme :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

the Illuminati of boards.ie, conspiring to keep me from expressing my GOD GIVEN RIGHT as a human being to express myself

Yea like these comedic gems. Although for someone with such a low post count you seem to have a large opinion on the mods. It is almost like you had a different nickname before.

I am not familar with poker forum rules but you do appear to be trolling according to the locals.

Lastly until this whine, I didn't even knew you existed. Clearly the conspiracy is working.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Blah blah blah

uncle-ben.jpg
    "with great power, comes great responsibility"

RIP BEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

That john lennon thread was fairly funny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

uncle-ben.jpg
    "with great power, comes great responsibility"

RIP BEN

Awesome.

Man this is a quality troll!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement