Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute power...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AKQJStavros

Hobbes wrote: »
    Yea like these comedic gems. Although for someone with such a low post count you seem to have a large opinion on the mods. It is almost like you had a different nickname before.

I am not familar with poker forum rules but you do appear to be trolling according to the locals.

Lastly until this whine, I didn't even knew you existed. Clearly the conspiracy is working.

Stavros is a common name :rolleyes:

I was drunk for that first one, and was loling to myself over a hilarious burn I had recieved and felt I'd share it with the community to break the ice, as it were, and win the hearts and minds of the people through the medium of laughter. Well, excuse me for trying :rolleyes:

I can't see the others but how do we know these 'locals' aren't planted there by mods, who have a history of planting evidence I'm sure...Don't believe all you read, unless it has AKQJStavros to the left of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I can't because I'm banned and AKQJStavros logs out for no man, but if you carefully research my 17 strong post history, you will see no evidence of anything other than straight talking and perhaps raw genius.
    Research indicates you are a multi account, hence your ban.

It helps if you only post under the one account rather than setting up two so you can be two different folk and see which one is "cooler".

Me thinks you have no argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

But he's funny!!

And we likes teh funneah!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

that song was a classic piece of (very funny) trolling. Can't believe i'm the only person to thank it so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I think he should be un-banned

• Advertisement

But he's funny!!

And we likes teh funneah!
    So let him be funny under one account.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Dragan wrote: »
    So let him be funny under one account.

killjoy.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

godgivenright.jpg

tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I'm sick of the unjustice and words just aren't getting through, so I wrote another song, maybe this will get through to the people?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56340625#post56340625

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

In other news i got 40 gamerscore unexpectedly while playing GTAIV the other night.

It reads like a poem.

Songs need music.;)

Back seat modding isn't allowed, this is why you were infracted. Thought i'd clear that up for you before this thread is infested with cat pics.

Also iirc there have been at least 2 posters banned from the poker forum with 'Stavros' in their username.
    I'm not suggesting anything, just making an observation.

First of all, there was a poll up telling the mods how to do their jobs, not just me, yet I'm singled out :rolleyes:

Also Stavros is a common name and it just so happens that people called Stavros generally play Poker, what if there's two Johns on there, would you also point the finger!? I'm an innocent man - In a living hell.

It reads like a poem.

Songs need music.;)

What kind of music would you suggest? I'm working on it as we type

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

It actually hurts to laugh anymore :D

This guy is fantastic... Quite possibly the wittiest troll I have ever read.

OP methinks you have a very little chance of getting the ban lifted..
    But my god this is funny :pac:

FIGHT THE POWAH!!!!!!

What kind of music would you suggest? I'm working on it as we type

Ideally some kind of low key, errie piano piece with a big stomping chorus.

There's a groundswell of support coming out for AKQJStavros here. Mods, don't make me a the scapegoat that brings this whole thing down, meet me half way, just let me have my poker.

Maybe a poll could be started, but do I trust the mods to keep actual results public? Not entirely...

Me thinks the only poll that will end up being started is whether or not to perma ban if you have been setting up more than one account.

I thought that was very much a no go for online poker players??? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

*calls Sherifu*
    Sorry, I was in a meeting.

Stavros ya auld bollix, how the hell are ya?

• Advertisement

boredcat-isbored.jpg

funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

This is why I would like to see Pighead mod Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

There's a groundswell of support coming out for AKQJStavros here. Mods, don't make me a the scapegoat that brings this whole thing down, meet me half way, just let me have my poker.

Maybe a poll could be started, but do I trust the mods to keep actual results public? Not entirely...

David?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I banned you for being a multi-account and a troll, although I really like this thread it's witty and obviously alot of work went into it, so either you're a very bored yet imaginative troll or really want to post in Poker, and I want to allow everyone of the latter catagory in Poker, but we have enough of the former, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this one time and say you are the latter. SO once I get it confirmed that you are not in fact a multi, I will lift the righteous ban. If you are a multi then the crimes of the past will follow you and you will be judged on those to see if you have served your time, (and probably by higher ups then me).

BUT if you get back in you will be on a very short leash, as I'm sure you know, (or soon will when you read the forum again) we're having quite the Troll infestation in Poker of late and any more trollish posts and you'll be back on the good ship banned.

Ste05

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

^^^^
    :eek:

Fantastic..

One of his other posts was also a Troll job in Radio so it's doesn't seem to be a limited thing.

Justice set to prevail? This is a fine fine day for the people of boards.ie if this goes ahead! I hope this is truly a new light and not a false dawn! Drinks are on me!

• Advertisement

One of his other posts was also a Troll job in Radio so it's doesn't seem to be a limited thing.

If you bothered to read my previous posts you'll see I was drunk when posting that :rolleyes:

If everybody was judged by their drunk posts the world would be in a state of perpetual ban anarchy :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement