Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping with randomers (or not as the case may be!!!)

Options
  • 23-06-2008 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭PCB

Out on saturday in one of our cities finest clubs and me and my mate are hammered as usual agressviely marketing ourselves to any nice ladies we encounter. success eventually ensues and the 2 girls come home with us and promptly pop into bed. But neither of these girls are willing to sleep with us!!!

now every man will testify that has happened to us usually on more than a handful of occasions. My question is: Why would a girl go home to randomers house make out like the necessary is about to occur and then say somethig ridiculous like......i'm not that kind of girl. newsflash love.....yes you are otherwise you wouldnt be in some strangers bed 2 hours after meeting him. Can any of you explain why girls do this?

my thoughts on the matter are....if you are not going to sleep with him don't get into his bed!!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

She sobered up and realized that you were a blood relation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭PCB

i knew she looked familiar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Dawn broke as you got home and she saw you in daylight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

maybe they needed a place to stay for the nite? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

maybe they needed a place to stay for the nite? :D
    I betcha you're right - homeless!:)

• Advertisement

Dawn broke as you got home and she saw you in daylight?

Didnt seem to bother him!

Surely if dawn broke on the way home then she wouldnt have come into the house?!

Its one of those oxymorons, seemingly she wanted to take it as far as possible to see how far you wanted to take it then she didnt give it to u because:

1) She decided she didnt like u enough after all
    2) Shedecided she did like u but were afraid you'd lose all respect for her after and as such wanted to trap u by making u work for it
    3) Use your imagination for the rest of the reasons....

yea the city is littered with hot homeless chicks alright

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

maybe they were just bitches

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

if they live out far its cheaper to wait in yours till public transport starts up again :D

Didnt seem to bother him!

Surely if dawn broke on the way home then she wouldnt have come into the house?!

Its one of those oxymorons, they want to take it as far as possible to see how far you wanted to take it then they didnt giv eit to u cos

1) They decided they didnt like u enough after all
    2) They decided they did like u but were afraid you'd lose all respect for her after and as such wanted to trap u by making u work for it
    3) Use your imagination for the rest of the reasons....

do you not thtink its ridiculous that girls try and pretend that they are not that kind of girl after getting naked and getting into ur bed and then trying to grow a set of morals!!

• Advertisement

if they live out far its cheaper to wait in yours till public transport starts up again :D

spoken like a true pro:D

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

I have to say I (kind of) agree.
    I have no problem with ladies who do drop their knickers on the first night, that's their prerogative, but heading home with some bloke you don't know and jumping into bed with no intention of sleeping with him is a dangerous situation to put yourself in. (Yes, I realise jumping into bed with a stranger is equally dangerous but if you're both into it then there is less reason for conflict)
    Getting into bed with a bloke gives out a very definite message and you don't know if the bloke you're with is gentleman enough to accept your decision.
    Not saying that once you do get into bed you're obliged to do the riverdance, but why would you if you don't want sex?
    Cuddle a stranger?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The two girls were mystery shoppers and got the wrong address (yours)?

Or they were ethnographic researchers from UCD studying the mating behaviour of single Irish males? Did they take notes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I can see this thread being locked...
    Dude, just because they came home with you doesn't mean they have to do anything else, and if they say "Im not that kind of girl", you take them at their word!
    They're out for fun, so leave it at that, enjoy it and don't push it!

Typical alpha gorilla male behaviour gets you nowhere really anymore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    I can see this thread being locked...
    Dude, just because they came home with you doesn't mean they have to do anything else, and if they say "Im not that kind of girl", you take them at their word!
    They're out for fun, so leave it at that, enjoy it and don't push it!

Typical alpha gorilla male behaviour gets you nowhere really anymore :)

You male or female!?! :pac:

either way your right, if he'd played his cards right he might have got something! :p

Dont make her feel like 'that kinda girl'!:D

PCB wrote: »
    do you not thtink its ridiculous that girls try and pretend that they are not that kind of girl after getting naked and getting into ur bed and then trying to grow a set of morals!!

Had it happen to me before tbh, found out later that she had aa boyfriend (she hadnt told me) and was havin a crisis of conscience!! Im not really into one nighters myself (had to try to find that out mind u!) but IMO thats uncool, give the guy your number and make him cal u if thats the way u wanna do it, doing it the other way is just the uber tease....tho maybe u just didnt get her tuned on enough!!! :eek::eek: :p

it should be made a law:

if you are gonna sleep with him...go home with him
    if you dont wanna be that kind of girl have some class and say no thanks while ur wearing all of ur clothes and ur not contradiction personified!!

it should be made a law:

if you are gonna sleep with him...go home with him
    if you dont wanna be that kind of girl have some class and say no thanks while ur wearing all of ur clothes and ur not contradiction personified!!

Your just cranky bcoz you didnt get some! :p

Jemmy wrote: »

True but he has a point in fairness! However maybe he did take a wrong turn and turned her off, so the option should be there to hit the ejector seat halfway through, unsound and all as it is!!

potentially very true:D

• Advertisement

True but he has a point in fairness! However maybe he did take a wrong turn and turned her off, so the option should be there to hit the ejector seat halfway through, unsound and all as it is!!

You wouldnt throw her out when you got home would you?!
    potentially very true

Well at least your honest! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Meh, kick her out if it bothers you that much.

no chance....im some Don Juan when im rummaging around with half a bottle of tequila and some buckfast inside me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Did you get their numbers?

You wouldnt throw her out when you got home would you?!

Well I probably wouldnt (itd have to be for a GOOD reason! :p) but thats not the point. Not everyone will go ahead with it just cos theyre there. If a girl is turned off again and wants out she should be allowed......hoppin into bed naked isant a binding contract after all.

Zulu wrote: »
    Meh, kick her out if it bothers you that much.

done;)

Well I probably wouldnt (itd have to be for a GOOD reason! :p) but thats not the point. Not everyone will go ahead with it just cos theyre there. If a girl is turned off again and wants out she should be allowed......hoppin into bed naked isant a binding contract after all.

should be

no chance....im some Don Juan when im rummaging around with half a bottle of tequila and some buckfast inside me:D

EVERYBODY THINKS they're Don Juan when theyre that polluted but the reality is a lot of the time when we're that polluted the machinery is faulty and the co ordinated are off ;)
    should be

Start an e-petition and lobby the government! U gotta fight....for you right.....to PARTY!!

Quality wrote: »
    Did you get their numbers?

yea but why the f*ck wud ya be calling the pretend classy boirds back again? i prob wud have if she didnt come home with me

• Advertisement

EVERYBODY THINKS they're Don Juan when theyre that polluted but the reality is most of the time when we're that polluted the machinery is faulty and the co ordinated are off ;)

i was being sarcastic ya simpleton

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement