Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping with randomers (or not as the case may be!!!)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    I can see this thread being locked...
    Dude, just because they came home with you doesn't mean they have to do anything else, and if they say "Im not that kind of girl", you take them at their word!
    They're out for fun, so leave it at that, enjoy it and don't push it!

Typical alpha gorilla male behaviour gets you nowhere really anymore :)

Fair enough they go home with you, no onus on having sex.
    Getting into bed two hours after meeting a bloke and twittering 'I'm a good girl, I don't do that kind of thing' ?
    Silly, stupid, dangerous behaviour.
    I'm a girl btw so no macho leanings here.

PCB wrote: »
    i was being sarcastic ya simpleton

I know u were. No need for the agression there buddy, Im not the one who had a woman naked in my bed and drove her to NOT want to sleep with me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

maybe coz u were hammered u did get some but cant remember it :D

This has happened to me before. I actually went back to her house LOL! I so thought I was in and then she gets into bed and falls asleep. I was like ''hello, you ok there?*nudge*'' ''*snors*'' ''Oh great''. What a load of sheep bollix tbph!

KaG1888 wrote: »
    This has happened to me before. I actually went back to her house LOL! I so thought I was in and then she gets into bed and falls asleep. I was like ''hello, you ok there?*nudge*'' ''*snors*'' ''Oh great''. What a load of sheep bollix tbph!

Happened a mate of mine, he rang me from her bathroom askin me to swing by and collect him!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

You all seem to be forgetting one important fact here, he's already said that she got naked, into bed with him and *then* said that she 'wasn't that type of girl'.

That's incredibly dangerous behaviour imho. I used to live with a girl like that, she was naive as **** and didn't see any problem with it. I tried to tell her time and time again that she'd meet the wrong guy, take him home sleep with (but not have sex with) the wrong guy and it'd all go wrong but would she listen? Would she ****...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Rob the place ftw

...nah not really. That would be knackery.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Normally go through an extensive, indepth interview process, that can take days, often weeks, before the lad is qualified (or unqualifed) for competition in bedroom gymnastics. The selection criteria is high, and the interviews are often held off-site at coffeehouses, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, picnics, pubs, clubs, etc. Reference checks do occur with associates and family to assess his character before an offer would be considered. It should be noted that Blue is a drug-free work environment, and a pre-employment screen will be conducted to exclude smokers and recreational drug users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Maybe

1) When she was getting nake you said or did something that turned her off?
    2) She saw you naked and though "****, i can't bring myself to **** that."
    3) She needed a place to crash.
    4) They were playing you in some kind of game.
    5) "Agressive" is not the way to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Maybe they had their periods!

• Advertisement

Achilles wrote: »
    That's incredibly dangerous behaviour imho. I used to live with a girl like that, she was naive as **** and didn't see any problem with it. I tried to tell her time and time again that she'd meet the wrong guy, take him home sleep with (but not have sex with) the wrong guy and it'd all go wrong but would she listen? Would she ****...
    I know a girl who does this, but the strange part is she was attacked. Sad story. Lovely girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Bring a contract in future get it signed before you leave the club..

Stops any nonsense with false hope..

Happened a mate of mine, he rang me from her bathroom askin me to swing by and collect him!!
    Zulu wrote: »
    Rob the place ftw

...nah not really. That would be knackery.

Naa rolled over and had a sleep :p. I was also fairly jarred. Woke up at about 6ish and snuck the **** out of there as quick as I could. Was wierd because she lived in a totally different part of Dublin so I had no ****ing clue about where to walk for a taxi or which bus stop to go to. Ended up forking out around 30 quid for a taxi when I found one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,912 ✭✭✭✭listermint

ntlbell wrote: »
    Bring a contract in future get it signed before you leave the club..

Stops any nonsense with false hope..

Quality oh and dont forget a Pen!!:D

That's incredibly dangerous behaviour imho. I used to live with a girl like that, she was naive as **** and didn't see any problem with it. I tried to tell her time and time again that she'd meet the wrong guy, take him home sleep with (but not have sex with) the wrong guy and it'd all go wrong but would she listen? Would she ****.

That's so dangerous........why would you do that? And time and time again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

In fairness, she's entitled to change her mind, but getting into a guy's bed AND getting naked (I never heard of anyone getting naked without any intention of having sex) then saying "actually I'm not that kind of girl"... there's such a thing as giving out the wrong message but that's taking it a bit too far.

Awful cock-teasing crap imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

You must of done something to turn her emotions down a few notches. Seriously.

Get her to talk about sex and she start performing the shechs, after a bit of encouragment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

They were probably just tired. I often find I just feel like falling asleep when I get in the door after a boozy night out. I wouldnt take it personally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I met a lovely girl in a pub one night, she was there with friends and we had a great night. We all went to Burger King (as ya do) afterwards and then she told me she was taking me home :eek:

We spent the night together and didn't do anything, then met for a drink in the same club the next week. We're together 7 years now.

Just because you go home with a girl doesn't necessarily mean she's after a shag, she might actually like you, did that cross your mind ??

I personally don't have any respect for women that put out on the first date or meeting and wouldn't start a relationship with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Normally go through an extensive, indepth interview process, that can take days, often weeks, before the lad is qualified (or unqualifed) for competition in bedroom gymnastics. The selection criteria is high, and the interviews are often held off-site at coffeehouses, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, picnics, pubs, clubs, etc. Reference checks do occur with associates and family to assess his character before an offer would be considered. It should be noted that Blue is a drug-free work environment, and a pre-employment screen will be conducted to exclude smokers and recreational drug users.

Thats all fair enough, I assume you wouldn't strip off and get into their bed to conduct the interview process though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

KTRIC wrote: »
    I met a lovely girl in a pub one night, she was there with friends and we had a great night. We all went to Burger King (as ya do) afterwards and then she told me she was taking me home :eek:

We spent the night together and didn't do anything, then met for a drink in the same club the next week. We're together 7 years now.

Just because you go home with a girl doesn't necessarily mean she's after a shag, she might actually like you, did that cross your mind ??

I personally don't have any respect for women that put out on the first date or meeting and wouldn't start a relationship with them.

Theres no problem going home with a lad and not sleeping with him, id say most lads would find it strange though if a girl stripped off and got into their bed but didn't want sex

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

KTRIC wrote: »
    Oh, does this suggest a survey item? Can construct a bipolar scale for LL? Let's see, if "respect" is at issue, at one end of the scale we could put "respect," and at the other "disrespect?" Oh, and maybe along the baseline we could put number of dates before jumping into the sack? Rough draft of scale:

Disrespect < > Respect
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (number of dates)

That is, unless someone has a "magic number" to suggest? But that would not fall under quantitative measurement, but rather qualitative measurement?;)

colly10 wrote: »
    Thats all fair enough, I assume you wouldn't strip off and get into their bed to conduct the interview process though?
    No, a full set of interviews would have to be conducted before his qualifications could be determined (see much earlier post). But some of the off-site interviews could include a variation in dress, like a short skirt for the pub interview and bikini for the beach interview?:cool:

In fairness she got into her bed naked.
    I prefer to sleep naked...she may have been so drunk that she didn't really register the conequences of his presence.

Oh, does this suggest a survey item? Can construct a bipolar scale for LL? Let's see, if "respect" is at issue, at one end of the scale we could put "respect," and at the other "disrespect?" Oh, and maybe along the baseline we could put number of dates before jumping into the sack? Rough draft of scale:

Disrespect < > Respect
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (number of dates)

That is, unless someone has a "magic number" to suggest? But that would not fall under quantitative measurement, but rather qualitative measurement?;)
    7. Clearly :confused:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    I can see this thread being locked...

How uncannily prescient of you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement