Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

hatebreed

• 23-06-2008 4:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody else like them?I like there first 3 albums,I cant get into the new one though for some reason,couple of goods song on it though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

liked them when they first came out. saw them live in whelans back then and ended up meeting the guitarist afterwards in bruxelles (nice guy, opened up about the cold reality of being in a band - i.e. being broke). i've since grown out of them but i wouldn't complain if they came on or anything. i just wouldn't go seeking them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

They were amazing last year when they came, Whole band ended up in fibbers and there weren't many people in that night, Was pretty cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Quite like them but gone off them a bit in the last few months.

Saw them in Nancy Spains when they were here last. They were pretty good but Crowbar fucking blew them out of the water at that gig.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I missed them at the nancy spains gig,wish id went now :(

Advertisement