Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie Club -New & Not so New in Dublin

Options
  • 23-06-2008 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd spread the word on something I've been organising.

The Dublin Movie Club:
    For those who love to go to the cinema, but don’t always have a buddy to go along with.

It's only new, and we've been to about 5 films, and it's been great fun so far. :p

I setup the club, because I only moved to Dublin about 6 months ago, and was kinda bored during the week, and didn't know many people from Dublin :)

Anyway, This Thursday 26th, we're going up to watch 'The Ruins' in Cineworld, meeting at 8.30pm

Anyone wanting to go, just show up and look for a table with balloons in the Cineworld Cafe Bar, or send me a Private Message.

You can also sign up on the website, to get the weekly email with a list of upcoming movies we're going to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Great idea, and nice website.
    Best of luck with this dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I think it has added hugely to my movie going experience, with people giving there thoughts/opinons and even explaining why certain things happened in some movies.

I'll hopefully be organising one a week, so there's plenty of opportunity for people to come along.

We've had a good few boardsies as well.

Advertisement