Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen C4 v Honda Accord...

Options
  • 23-06-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

i know some of you may think the accord outweighs the C4 but i think the C4 is a nice looking car,im talking 04 for both...cant decide,what would ye go for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

2 very different cars, not really comparable, especially without knowing the use it's going to get. The C5 would be more of a direct comparison to the Accord, with the Civic as the C4 rival.They will be in different price ranges aswell in the same year.

Afaik the C4 only came out in late 04 so might be an 05 you'd be looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd have to agree with Stekelly - you're not really comparing like with like. What prices are the two cars you're looking at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Timmy_d

Ah ya i see what ye are geting at,just threw it out there...04 C4 is 10k and 04 accord is 12.5k fair difference in size wise and engine size too i guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

An Accord over a Citroen any day. The residuals will be better too although the fact that the new Accord is currently being launched will affect the 04 model a bit. Think the new Accord will be out in the Autumn over here.

The Accords are pretty bullet proof but the Citroen reputation would not be as good (being French and all that).

Advertisement