Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test in Arklow

Options
  • 23-06-2008 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have my driving test in Arklow soon and I have only been driving for 6 months so very nervous, just wondering if anyone knows what the test is like for Arklow area? Does anyone know routes that I can practice on? I'm trying to get pre-tests sorted at the moment too!!! Ahhhh, so nervous so any help would be much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I know you said you're trying to get pre-tests sorted at the mo, but they really are the best way of getting to know the area. Your instructor should be familiar with the test routes, get as many as you need and just try and stay confident.
    Best of Luck

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Did my Test in Arklow il recommend a instuctor for pretests if you PM me my test was pretty much 100% the same as the test routes he brought me on! and passed first time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭wicklow joe

my brother was a tester there (moved up too dublin now) get in touch and will get you mthe routes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Haro84

hi, just read ur msg, have u done ur test in arklow yet? i went to do mine on 9th july in arklow an 3 of us turned up, only 2 testers, so they told me i wasnt even on the system! the didnt take me, i had to fone head office, an they sed my test was cancelled weeks before, but i wasnt notified!! egits. So now iv my test wed 30th July, im so nervous. :( but iv heard of loads of routes, down in woodlands, do 3 point turn, an hill start, or in ferhill to reverse round corner. OR, down blackberry glade for the same things, theres loads of routes im afraid!

Enough of that TXT SPK please, it's just a tad annoying. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Haro84

im not using "txt spk" as you said, just sharing my information to help others.

Haro84 wrote: »
    im not using "txt spk" as you said, just sharing my information to help others.

I asked you nicely, no need to get cheeky.

Advertisement