Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residents Association

Options
  • 23-06-2008 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi hoping someone can help me...

I'm living in barons hall and heard theres a residents meeting on wednesday in the milestone.
    Anyone know what time it starts at and if association looking for new members?

thanks
    suzie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Maybe call the Milestone & ask them?

I wouldn't worry about whether they are looking for new members or not, as it is in the nature of residents' associations to give membership to everyone living in the area that they represent.

Be careful about taking a place on "the committee". It is a thankless task - believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

is it just for Baronshall or is it for the general Flemington area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Thanks hillbilly i'll be wary so!

Gillo i live in barons hall(well hamlet square formerly barons hall) and got leaflet thru door bout it yesterday...its on at 8 in milestone so worth going down for you i'm sure its for flemington area in general...

If ya cant make it i'l post what happens tomorrow...

Advertisement