Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buses from sligo to caven

Options
  • 23-06-2008 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys, does any know of any private bus companies that run a bus service from sligo to or via caven, apart from a certain national one, looking for a more direct one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Hello OP

http://www.ulsterbus.co.uk/jp/jpclient.exe

That is a search I got from Cavan to Enniskillen by Ulster Bus. From there you can get to Sligo. Heading back you will have to do a search again. It seems a tricky route and you will have to use both Bus Eireann and Ulster Bus to get there are back again. There does not appear to be a direct route, I am afrad. Had a search myself and no joy. Hope this helps.

Ps if you cannot open the link just go to the Ulster Bus website and run a search yourself, say a 9am departure time. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

thats one route i know about about, sligo to eniskillian on the sligo/belfast service, then eniskillian to caven on the donegal/dublin service, looked up bus earainn to see if there was a direct route, only brought up above,

but i'm wondering if there is a private company (not BE or ulsterbus) that runs between sligo to or via caven, similar to feda o'donnel in the NW, or mcgeeans on the donegal/dublin route, that doesn't includ changing buses or having to hang around waiting on connection

Advertisement