Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG This guy is actually running for president of the USA

Options
  • 23-06-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

This guy I came across looking for stuff on harry potter (im not a geek honest) he is actually running for president of the USA, I know I should be offended but he is just so out there I find it funny , what do you guys think? Am I the only one that cant take him seriously enough to be offended ?? Ok I know there are a few people like him in the bible belt but surly there cant be that many can there ??

In the order I found them (I had to include the harry potter one watch it and you will know why :p )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oooh I'm so hot for him right now, I could so anally rape him! ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

I'm not sure it IS serious. Think about it. Why would they have a camera in a room like that? Seems a bit stereotypical, and in the case of the 3rd video, it really seems like its intentional. This video really makes it seem an act: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-dcWj81MI

But if it is serious, then yeah, I can't take him seriously enough to be offended either.

Advertisement