Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which eyebrow?

Options
  • 23-06-2008 9:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Going in tomorrow to get my eyebrow pierced. Which side is the "norm"? Its nothing to do with the gay/straight side. I have my upper left ear pierced so i was thinking about the right eyebrow to balance it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Melion wrote: »
    Going in tomorrow to get my eyebrow pierced. Which side is the "norm"? Its nothing to do with the gay/straight side. I have my upper left ear pierced so i was thinking about the right eyebrow to balance it out.
    the norm side is is my left id presume.
    As with a left and right maybe ghey imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

^^ What?! That doesn't even dignify a response :rolleyes:

As for choosing a side Melion, go for whatever. I'm sure there's one particular side you're drawn to naturally. If not, get both done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Got it done on the left about 4months ago and havent took it out yet, How do you remove it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*merged*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

merged to where Will?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

keezer wrote: »
    Got it done on the left about 4months ago and havent took it out yet, How do you remove it!

With difficulty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

keezer wrote: »

Assuming it's a curved barbell, you'll probably have screw on closures at each end.
    You just need to unscrew one or either of these.
    The first time I took mine out it was a hoor to unscrew.
    I took it out last week for an important meeting, but it closed up really fast, I'm going to have to get it re-pierced.
    My suggestion is that if you need to leave it out for any reasonably long period of time, get a retainer.

Latex gloves!! They can unscrew the un-screwable. Genius! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

so... latex gloves will screw the un-screwable also???

*runs out to shop*

I'm gonna get me some lovin!!

Ah....I didn't think that one through eh?! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i miss my eyebrow bar:(damn you crazy party,thank god i have a fringe that covers the big awful red lumps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got it done on Tuesday and went with the left in the end.

Serious bruising around my eye which i think is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Cherryvega wrote: »
    Latex gloves!! They can unscrew the un-screwable. Genius! :D

Not always true, I tried for hours with latex gloves to unscrew the bar in my conch, that didn't work, so I recruited my dad (he's a tough bastard) and he couldn't, so he ended up having to take a pliers to it. There was blood :(

I was expecting a miracle from those gloves, but I was disappointed!

I've said it before, but those damn piercers have superhuman strength when putting balls on barbells.

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Not always true, I tried for hours with latex gloves to unscrew the bar in my conch, that didn't work, so I recruited my dad (he's a tough bastard) and he couldn't, so he ended up having to take a pliers to it. There was blood :(

I was expecting a miracle from those gloves, but I was disappointed!

I've said it before, but those damn piercers have superhuman strength when putting balls on barbells.

ouch! :(

I haven't attempted to change the bars in my eyebrows...they're not gonna come out willingly :p

Advertisement