Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aahhh F%%kin plugs

Options
  • 23-06-2008 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hey guys, the OH has an interview tomorrow so i went and got the retainers etc for her and have them all in except i got her clear plugs for her ears and i cannot for the life get them in her ears, shes the same as me, at 4mm with rings and has them in 2 months, i got 4mm clear plugs and they just wont go in, ive tried vaseline and all, any tips guys??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

just leave em out for the interview? o.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

we had considered this but they'll be out for over four hours will they not be tight to get back in then?

when did she get em stretched? tbh 4mm is barely noticeable, maybe leave the current ones in?

yeah i know but shes been told she needs them out for interview-civil service eh?? shes fine to wear in work and has been wearing them there for years, its just for the interview they have to come out.
    Shes had them done just coming up on two months, id just be wary about leaving them out coz i think she'd actually cry if they didnt go back in!:o

2months, should be fine, throw in standard barbells or 2.4mm barbells maybe, should close up quickly just lube em up a bit when putting in the 4mm

• Advertisement

ok fingers crossed!:)

Good luck to her in the interview :D

Advertisement