Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biomedical science@NUIG & dietitian courses

Options
  • 23-06-2008 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi! im just finished my leaving cert and was wondering what people think of biomedical science in NUI galway.
    Does anyone know is information technology a big part of it? it looks like a good course other than the fact that IT is part of each year ( and im not too interested in IT!).
    I ultimately want to be a dietitian, but the only course in ireland offering that is DIT, and the points are a little too high. So alternatively i plan to do nutritional science in UCC and then a postgrad course. Does anyone know any other ways to become a dietitian??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

cailinceol wrote: »
    hi! im just finished my leaving cert and was wondering what people think of biomedical science in NUI galway.
    Does anyone know is information technology a big part of it? it looks like a good course other than the fact that IT is part of each year ( and im not too interested in IT!).
    I ultimately want to be a dietitian, but the only course in ireland offering that is DIT, and the points are a little too high. So alternatively i plan to do nutritional science in UCC and then a postgrad course. Does anyone know any other ways to become a dietitian??

you can apply in university of ulster in coleraine, bit easier than DIT, you could get in with 5 Bs but you have to do a written application & test too.

http://prospectus.ulster.ac.uk/course/?id=4673

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cailinceol

thanks for the info........I'll check it out.

Advertisement