Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medion MDPNA100 updating the maps possible?

Options
  • 23-06-2008 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys this is my first, and reason i joined is because apparrently yous know your GPS/SAT nav. So heres the deal, my son sorta dragged me in to getting the above, i think it was 3 years ago, the thing was £350 sterling and included navigator 5. Product id rate very good. Here is my problem though, my son just passed his test and is at university and would like to use this, however living close to the border the roads have changed from newry to dundalk and also in belfast as road works continue. What I would like to know is there any way I can update this units mapping or possibly install new software on it. Ive been told that navteq is the best maps for ireland but is this not for built in systems or is this in any way possible???

any help would be appreciated

Advertisement