Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best to "train" creeper ?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi

we have a narrow walkway/passageway along the side of our house...along neighbours 6' wall. The walkway is just wide enough to get our wheelie-bin out. That narrow !!. Anyway...neighbours creepers come over the wall...and at this time of year they are so full.....almost block the walkway. I love to see them flower...but would like to guide them upwards. As the wall is 6' high...I was thinking of putting some 2x1 on the wall...and 2x1 high up the side of my house...maybe 10' high. Then running plastic rope (washing-line ??) between the two in a kinda web/netting. Would this be OK to guide the creepers upwards ?. Ideally it will be like an angled roof on our walkway !!. I don't think I've explained this well.....

Any suggestions ?? (if you understand !!!)

Thanks in advance,
    K

Comments

Advertisement