Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distinct groups forming in the house?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

It seems the housemates are subtly dividing into relatively distinct groups. Mo made the point about the 'sheeps' as he calls them (obviously a city boy!)
    comprising Sylvia, Dale, Jenn, Dennis, Becks and Luke, while Lisa, Mario, Michael, Mo and Rex (after he heard Dale bitch about him while near him) seem to be slowly drifting away from them.

I'm not sure Kat would align to either side, and Rachel is trying to stay neutral but I'm betting someone's going to pull her up on being 'obnoxiously nice' as that twat Luke calls her.

As Mario pointed out, Sylvia's and her bitchy 'gang' could easily block vote against one from the other group, as I believe they have done with Mo this week.

Advertisement