Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2008 WWE draft ***RAW SPOILERS***

18910111214»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

rovert wrote: »
    I didnt

IT WILL BE CODY PEOPLE!

*Waits for LZ5by*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ha ha, well done on a prediction that I think everyone made:p;)

Anyways, I never challenged your opinion or prediction so it ain't a big deal for me.:)

Night of Champs spoilers
    So any thoughts on how Raw is gonna survive with a main title? WWE.com hinted that the HHH/ Cena may not be over just yet by saying something along the lines of "John Cena won't rest until he brings the WWE Championship back to Raw."

ECW now has two championships too which could make things interesting in the land of extreme.

Advertisement