Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2008 WWE draft ***RAW SPOILERS***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Mark Henry to ECW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Mark Henry to ECW

Do we need to use the spoiler tags?just to be sure here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

No, the title says spoiler so it's not necessary.

Can't believe they're gonna put Henry over the Big Show, I like Henry and think he deserves pushes but not over the SHow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

There are retards who read threads with spoiler written all over them.Lets be safe man.:)

Sure is that it for an hour now?

Looks like henry to win the "Ecw" belt on Sunday so.
    Dear god what are wwe thinking,they have great talented smaller workers in ecw,why bring another big man over and make him champ.

Noble to raw,ffs

Oh and the live wwe blog thing for it has/was broken down/all those millions and they cant afford a big server lol

The third pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives TREVOR MURDOCH

Do i keep posting new ones or edit the last one mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Wasn't Mark Henry on ECW already?????? And how is he now involved in the match between Kane and Big Show?????????

I'm really confused

JP Liz wrote: »
    Wasn't Mark Henry on ECW already?????? And how is he now involved in the match between Kane and Big Show?????????

I'm really confused

Ecw spoilers will solve that:http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/results/7442198/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Big Daddy V to Smackdown

• Advertisement

The fourth pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives BIG DADDY V

Thats me of to dinner now,hopefully some big name and/or talent head to ecw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The biggest names to move last year were London and Kendrick. That did wonders for their career

jeffk wrote: »

Thats me of to dinner now,hopefully some big name and/or talent head to ecw

Hopefully not. I'm still very much afraid that they will break up the Miz and Morrisson so the less people drafter over to ECW, the more chance the Miz will have to establish himself

Fozzy, Is Benoit not bigger than Londrick surely, and Morrison?

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Fozzy, Is Benoit not bigger than Londrick surely, and Morrison?

I meant on the WWE.com draft. Pretty sure Benoit was drafted on the tv show

Maria and Michelle McCool to swap shows. Just a feeling I have. There has to be a diva drafted, I don't think there were any on Raw

I couldn't watch it where I was, so I was relying from reports here but If i remember correctly Benoit was the first supplemental draft. Personally, i would have had Nitro ahead of London and Kendrick myself.

BTW, is Deuce Afa Jr. or is that Domino, because it looks like the second generation heel stable could have just gained a new member.

if there is a Diva drafted surely it will be Kelly Kelly to Raw?

BTW, is Deuce Afa Jr. or is that Domino, because it looks like the second generation heel stable could have just gained a new member.

Deuce is Jimmy Snuka's son. Afa Jr is in developmental

I don't think my page is refreshing right...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

How many picks in this supplemental draft?:confused:

I couldn't watch it where I was, so I was relying from reports here but If i remember correctly Benoit was the first supplemental draft. Personally, i would have had Nitro ahead of London and Kendrick myself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_WWE_Draft#Supplemental_draft

Benoit was drafted on tv. I think I'd have Regal ahead of Nitro, London and Kendrick actually!

• Advertisement

How many picks in this supplemental draft?:confused:

There were thirteen last year, but if they're only doing this for an hour then it looks like there'll only be 6. But maybe it'll be going on for more than an hour, they haven't said anything about it

DH Smith to Smackdown. A lot of people thought that he'd be Ted DiBiase Jr's partner

Hornswoggle to ECW...what's the point in having him without Finlay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Hornswaggle to ECW. I'm surprised with that 1. I'd be worried for my long term prospects if I was him.

Hornswaggle to ECW. I'm surprised with that 1. I'd be worried for my long term prospects if I was him.

In fairness, he got a better deal than he could have ever expected and I'd say he could make quite a bit on the independant scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Super Crazy to ECW.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Fozzy wrote: »
    DH Smith to Smackdown. A lot of people thought that he'd be Ted DiBiase Jr's partner

I didnt

IT WILL BE CODY PEOPLE!

rovert wrote: »
    I didnt

IT WILL BE CODY PEOPLE!

I'm sure Cody will turn on Bob, but he can hardly be his own opponent in the match. Unless they have Ted work the match without a partner and then Cody turns on Bob at the end

Bout time Super crazy went to ecw,a nobrainer that he was never on it from the start especially after his match with tajari at ons.

I'm sure Cody will turn on Bob, but he can hardly be his own opponent in the match. Unless they have Ted work the match without a partner and then Cody turns on Bob at the end

You dont say, its the Horseman beatdown

chuck plumbo to raw YAWN

• Advertisement

With the tenth pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives BRIAN KENDRICK!

Hopefully this means they can include Paul London in the HBK/Cade/Jericho angle on Raw, maybe with London sticking up for HBK's teaching ability

Hopefully this means they can include Paul London in the HBK/Cade/Jericho angle on Raw, maybe with London sticking up for HBK's teaching ability

You thinking the whole ex shawn students is gonna take in more people?
    so like danielson working a dark match could mean hell sign and join this fued

With the tenth pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives BRIAN KENDRICK!

Time to make some new random tag teams. CM Punk and Deuce? Kennedy and DH Smith?

Time to make some new random tag teams. CM Punk and Deuce? Kennedy and DH Smith?

wouldn't surprise me tag team wrestling in wwe is a lost art.well except for miz an morrison and that was/is your stereotypical thrown together and magic happened team.

I'd like to see it. It could serve a small purpose anyway. Raw's tag division is ****ed ATM so if you teamed up Lance and Jericho vs. London and HBK, not only would Cade and London get a massive massive push but you could also restore some pride in the tag titles. If London got over, then had a heel turn, maybe betraying HBK, I could see a London Mysterio feud going over massively

I'd like to see it. It could serve a small purpose anyway. Raw's tag division is ****ed ATM so if you teamed up Lance and Jericho vs. London and HBK, not only would Cade and London get a massive massive push but you could also restore some pride in the tag titles. If London got over, then had a heel turn, maybe betraying HBK, I could see a London Mysterio feud going over massively

I like the sound of that alright, and sure hbk is one of the few people that can and would give the rub and still come out looking strong.
    Do you see london/mysetrio as a title fued or just below it?

With the 11th pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... Raw receives MATT STRIKER!

Do you see london/mysetrio as a title fued or just below it?

I'd like to see Rey stay as far away from the title as possible. That type of feud is Intercontinental fodder at best, entertaining fodder, but fodder nonetheless

I'd like to see Rey stay as far away from the title as possible. That type of feud is Intercontinental fodder at best, entertaining fodder, but fodder nonetheless

Yeah id have agree especially if the old wcw belt comes to raw,rey look ridiculous with that belt lol

• Advertisement

With the 12th pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives MARIA!

MALINFORMATION points towards this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I for one am delighted to see Matt Striker go to RAW..Of course he will be jobbed constantly but he is great on the mic and good in the ring

callaway92 wrote: »
    I for one am delighted to see Matt Striker go to RAW..Of course he will be jobbed constantly but he is great on the mic and good in the ring

Poor man's Miz TBH

With the 13th pick of the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft..... SmackDown receives SHELTON BENJAMIN! thats his push over

Do you not think its more of a push getting moved to SD! from Extremely Crappy Wrestling???

Do you not think its more of a push getting moved to SD! from Extremely Crappy Wrestling???

No because hell get lost in the shuffle and what belt has he got to compete for @ the minute?Had a nice fued going with kofi and could have done with a while longer in ecw

Of course as he is an OUTSTANDING performer remember.

No because hell get lost in the shuffle and what belt has he got to compete for @ the minute?Had a nice fued going with kofi and could have done with a while longer in ecw

It wasnt like he was going for the ECW title anytime soon..This is a push for him. Their is a lot of faces he could feud with on SD!

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    Of course as he is an OUTSTANDING performer remember.

:D:D Fantastic on the mic too..

Advertisement