Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Take out Food Dublin

• 24-06-2008 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

For years I have been going out to eat with my friend in Dublin , now she is housebound , any recommendations on where I can get good ( european) food to take to her place with a nice wine. I have done this before with friends who had a new baby in London , Harrods had a great selection and on another ocasion their favourite Italian obliged.
    pjq

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Annee

Epicurean Food Hall? I'm sure somewhere in there does take away but I could be wrong.

What part of Dublin is she based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Annee wrote: »
    Epicurean Food Hall? I'm sure somewhere in there does take away but I could be wrong.

Yeah - I'd say Christophe's would do take away.

Hmmm - European take away food in Ireland usually means pizza!

Avoca does great stuff - everything from meatballs to charcuterie to quiches
    Fallon & Byrne also do take home and heat stuff - also very tasty.
    Butler's Pantry (never tried these, but heard they are good)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

Supper's Ready is also pretty good, but not sure what their delivery/takeout area is at the moment. I'd say just give them a ring.

+1 for Butler's Pantry as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭pjq

Thanks a Million , my friend lives near Donnecarney church , the Clontarf branches and city centre places will suit me fine .
    pjq

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

there is a place next to Casa Pasta in clontarf....not sure of the name but looks tasty

• Advertisement
Advertisement