Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to take visiting family in the rain in or near Galway!!

Options
  • 24-06-2008 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

Help!! I have family visiting parents, sister etc which includes 2 kids under age of 5 on the weekend and am trying to think of places to go as weather forecast is crap.

I know that there are the busy bees, monkey business places but was thinking more for the whole group. I dont mind getting in the car so anywhere really within an hour max of galway would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aquarium
    Bowling
    Connemara is nice for a spin even in the rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Galway City Musuem
    Leisureland
    Connemara
    Eye Cinema/Ommiplex

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

City Limits in Oranmore?...bowling, arcade games, couple of nice restaurants, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

biko wrote: »
    Aquarium

This. Brilliant for kids and families, will keep ye occupied for a couple of hours at least

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

biko wrote: »
    Connemara is nice for a spin even in the rain
    ya connemara, the place is "poppin" out there.
    always end up taking visitors out there for the day and for some mad reason they actually all seem to love it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement