Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Guys Video

Options
  • 24-06-2008 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I just love this video link...Actually I'm a newbie, my real name is Cathie. Well, I’m just wondering if anyone here seen this cool guys from clash doing the lip-sync of the BSB song and the legendary numa numa? Ohh if not yet try to check it guys, it was so priceless,It really kills me every time I see the video I really had fun watching those guys... I personally like the 2nd video the fat guy doing the numa numa thing: - p Hmmmm, did you see how the guy sing? :- p

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's hilarious - what a great website!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I saw the Numa Numa thing a while ago and found it hilarious. many, many viewings. I can't see the vids in work (probably a good thing) so I dunno what the first vid is :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carriemeh

lol. Well actually the first video were asian guys doing the Backstreetboys song. If you only can see their facial expression. It's killing me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

those asian guys are actually pretty famous in eh....Asia??

found a video of them actually on a huge stage lip-syncing to an audience of thousands.its amazing the things that can get ya famous if enough people see it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carriemeh

kev_s88 wrote: »
    those asian guys are actually pretty famous in eh....Asia??

found a video of them actually on a huge stage lip-syncing to an audience of thousands.its amazing the things that can get ya famous if enough people see it :D

really? i believed that they are champions on that field...you know... it is really amazing how the new media today can help you become famous:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement