Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to dispose of waste engine oil?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere that takes waste engine oil in large quantities?
    Sligo or Leitrim area. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

Strandhill, The Point but I hear Lissadel's the place not as many people about

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Strandhill, The Point but I hear Lissadel's the place not as many people about

:D

Wait a sec. I hope you are actually taking the piss?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

Don't panic tongue in cheek moment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Don't panic tongue in cheek moment :D

Phew!

IT'S OK EVERYONE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

My employer used to take it as he somehow got a licence to burn it in a special burner and its used to heat about 10 sq foot of the garage in the winter...
    too warm beside it and non existent when more than a reasonable distance away!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭shane b

HI
    Dont know where you are located but roscommon county council have a civic amenity centre in Boyle which takes a wide range of items including waste burned oil and cooking oil.
    Ring them and find out
    Boyle Town:
    Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 4.00pm
    Saturday: 8.00am to 12.30pm
    Closed Lunch: 1.00pm to 1.30pm
    Phone: 071 9664324

Advertisement