Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who goes..you decide...

Options
  • 24-06-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

So it appears that it's going to be Sylvia and Mohamed.

Think this one is a foregone conclusion...

Who to go this week 47 votes

Sylvia
    0% 0 votes
    Mohamed
    72% 34 votes
    Why the feck isn't Mario up
    19% 9 votes
    Atari Big-Brother-uar..
    8% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Sylvia. The big dope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Has to be sylvia

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

no way.. gotta be Mo, if you get rid of Sylvia its going to be boring, whereas if you get rid of Mo I don't think anyone will notice...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

I think Mo has really shown some class in the last few days. The likes of Sylvia, Alex, and Dennis all pick needless arguments with him (and that's being generous. Most of the time they are just picking on him, plain and simple), and act like little children when he tries to discuss things calmly and rationally.

There is no chance Mo will leave, nor should he.

I hate this whole culture of 'oh, leave X housemate in, because they're childish, bullying, and self-centred antics amuse me'. People who act like that need to be taking down a peg or two, not lauded on a pedestal. It's no wonder here and the U.K are becoming the ASBO nations with this sort of mentality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think Mohammed has shown he's above the pettiness many of the housemates have reduced themselves to and fair play to him for it.

Sylvia to go.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Sylvia to go and going on the success of the new housemate Stuart, another one (or three) housemates to go in

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dyflin wrote: »
    Sylvia to go and going on the success of the new housemate Stuart, another one (or three) housemates to go in

Totally agree with that,even at this early stage
    new blood is needed.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

The bookies are in no doubt.
    Paddy Power have Slyvia's odds down at a shocking 1-25, while Mohamed is on a slightly safer sounding 8-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Sylvia is vile!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

After last night I reckon she's definitely gone.She's part of that vile, bitchy group so she'll be out. And I can't wait to see their faces! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Last night won't have a massive impact on votings as the lines will close before they finish showing the highlights tonight. The majority of the voting public will not be aware of everything until the highlights are shown tonight.

Makes no odds though, Sylvia sealed her faith a long time, irrespective of the vile dwarf and others.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Chinafoot wrote: »
    After last night I reckon she's definitely gone.She's part of that vile, bitchy group so she'll be out. And I can't wait to see their faces! :)
    +1 million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Last night won't have a massive impact on votings as the lines will close before they finish showing the highlights tonight. The majority of the voting public will not be aware of everything until the highlights are shown tonight.

Makes no odds though, Sylvia sealed her faith a long time, irrespective of the vile dwarf and others.

I dunno, tbh I reckon people will hear about Dennis being gone and will be finding out what happened on the net and it won't bode well for that group.

Either way, once she's gone I'm happy.

Advertisement