Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Outside Eddie Rockets Stillorgan

Options
  • 24-06-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

:mad:I'm still shocked and amazed..
    Up in Eddies on Sunday afternoon, I'm sitting eating my lunch when all of a sudden this car sweeps into the carpark and "attempts to" park beside a nice green Audi TT.... I say "attempts to" because she duly decides to check the strength of the Audis rear flank by driving straight into it.
    Not a bother on her...jumps out of the car, checks her own front bumper, then the rear of the Audi, grimaces, and strolls straight in to Eddies where she recounts the story to her friends, with a bit sh!t eating grin on her face.
    Stays about five mins and then she's gone like nothing ever happened.

Wouldn't like to be the owner of the Audi.....
    I could post the reg number of the offending wench, but that's really not allowed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Hope you left her reg on a note and put it on the audi. Far too much of this sneaky cowardice going on these days - if audi finds her, she could be in trouble for causing damage and running away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Should have put a note on the Audi, people like that are genuinely nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I'd have had a word with her to be honest. Some cheek on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

dogmatix wrote: »
    Hope you left her reg on a note and put it on the audi. Far too much of this sneaky cowardice going on these days - if audi finds her, she could be in trouble for causing damage and running away

I would have put a note on the audi's windscreen.......I detest people doing things like that

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Moved from South County Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

F*cking Bitch! Burn in hell to her!

I had an argument with somebody recently over this, because they weren't owning up to doing it, because they didnt know the person, so why bother telling them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

If you have not left a note report her to the Gardai. Give them her reg. Do you have the reg of the Audi. I would try to let the owner of the Audi know who done it.

Put yourself in the Audi drivers position - if somebody drove into your car you would want to find out who done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,903 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Report it to the Guards, definately. If you don't want to do it in person, Traffic Watch should take the call (1890 205805) and I've found that they do follow up reports from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi,

this sort of event makes my blood boil arghhhh . birdwatcher i hope your doing something with the info you have and get this b1tch to account for herself with the law and help out the audi driver ????

as tdc says I hope somebody would let me know in a similar situation.

regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Report the matter to the Cops with the offenders reg details immediatly, nearest cop shop to Stillorgan would be Blackrock. Your one with the Audi probably has lodged a hit and run report already. You might get a reward out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,106 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

my god thats f'in outrageous

please report her to the guards

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭golfpaul

You should definately report her to the gardai. What a pisser to come out and see your car damaged like that. She will probably end up doing this again and as that damn Lotto ad says "it could be you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Was in Eddie Rockets Stillorgan SC myself on Sunday evening with wife and kids and I was watching our GTI parked outside as the place was busy with the Wexford supporters coming home from the match so if anyone decided to get a little too close to the car I would be out to have a word. I think I know the spaces you are talking about as they are on a hill as you turn into them. I avoid that SC altogether as the whole car park is at an angle and you get stray trollies - women it seems too, flying around so I go to Dundrum now mostly and look for a quiet space;)

She sounds like your typical local stupid b*tch - I have lived in this area all my life so I ain't having a go and are speaking from experience. There are plenty like her around the area that would park on top of you given half the chance.

Just to edit and add - I would have put the note on the Audi and have done similar in past when seeing someone taking liberties like that and not hanging around.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Report her, it'd serve the bitch right!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

She's guilty of leaving the scene of an accident. Serious offence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

How the hell could somebody do that to somebody elses property? I'm not really a car enthuasist, But even I know how expensive aluminium is to repair

Slightly off topic but my brother had the same thing happen to him in Sligo. Somebody reversed into the rear quarterpanel of his car (700 euro).
    He went to the guards, they did nothing
    He asked the locals in the shops and got a partial reg number, went back to the guards and they did nothing
    He got the security camera videos from Tesco and got the full reg, make and modle and proof of the accident, went back to the guards and they did nothing
    He found the car parked outside a house in a local housing estate with no tax or insurance and a damaged rear bumper with silver paint on it (a white 04 Toyota Avensis) Told the guards and they did absolutely nothing.
    Then he got stopped on the way home for speeding:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Slig wrote: »
    How the hell could somebody do that to somebody elses property? I'm not really a car enthuasist, But even I know how expensive aluminium is to repair

Slightly off topic but my brother had the same thing happen to him in Sligo. Somebody reversed into the rear quarterpanel of his car (700 euro).
    He went to the guards, they did nothing
    He asked the locals in the shops and got a partial reg number, went back to the guards and they did nothing
    He got the security camera videos from Tesco and got the full reg, make and modle and proof of the accident, went back to the guards and they did nothing
    He found the car parked outside a house in a local housing estate with no tax or insurance and a damaged rear bumper with silver paint on it (a white 04 Toyota Avensis) Told the guards and they did absolutely nothing.
    Then he got stopped on the way home for speeding:D

If the guards won't do anything they're not doing their job. He should ask them to make sure its recorded in the station log, then ask to speak to the sergeant in charge. Going over a guard's head always seem to get them moving and actually do something, it can be the only way sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

where'd the OP go?? I wanna know if he/she reported her to the cops or to the Audi owner.....

There's no point complaining about stuff like this if you don't do anything about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

ShayK1 wrote: »
    where'd the OP go?? I wanna know if he/she reported her to the cops or to the Audi owner.....

There's no point complaining about stuff like this if you don't do anything about it
    Maybe this is all only a fabricated story to wind everyone up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

why go to the bother of fabricating a story, this is motors just mention the "f" word (the 3+6 letter one not the 4 letter one) and youll get a reaction:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Right.....I've done two things here.
    reported the incident to the local cops (Blackrock)
    told manager of Eddies that if there are any queries, the cops in B'rock have the registration details

I really hope this b!tch gets whats coming to her.....sounded like she was from a northerly county (within ROI) and the reg on the car supports this.

I'll update if I hear any more

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well done OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭v240gltse

thanks for letting us know and I hope she gets whats coming to her.

Karma can really bite ya.

Advertisement