Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my m14 dont work anywhere I can get it checked out

Options
  • 24-06-2008 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

got an agm m14 there about 3 weeks ago charged the battery worked lovely battery ran out, charged it again......nothing. Now I do live with some clowns so I'd say theres a possibilty it got dropped or some such, is there anywhere I can get it checked out to see if its totally screwed or not?Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Get a Voltmeter or Multimeter and check the battery.
    If you get nothing then either a cell isn't connected or a cell is dead, or.. there are a lot of possibilities just get one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Are you using the Battery charger that Came with it ? or
    another one?

Reason I ask....
    AGM brand the polarity of the wiring is reversed on some of the M14's

see this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055165436

Also if the battery is a Ni-CD large type I have a come across some that
    simply wont charge for me. Or else they need to be very slowly trickle charged.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 FIBUA

Im using the stock one at the moment, is it worth buying an expensive battery and charger?

Advertisement