Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for respray advice dublin/wicklow

Options
  • 24-06-2008 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey All,

My Celica has picked up a few minor scratches from people passing by with bags etc.

Can anyone recommend a garage in North Wicklow or South Dublin that's good for touching-up paintwork? also anywhere good for repairing kerbed alloys?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

also anywhere good for repairing kerbed alloys?

Cheers.

We recently got an Alloy repaired at the tyre place next to Autostation in the Sandyford industrial estate. Can't remember the name but as they should be quite close it might be worth popping up to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Exclusive Autobody in Bray (along the Dargle) are excellent, but I don't think they do alloys. Also, I don't know if they do touch-ups as opposed to crash repair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Crimmons in Enniskerry do excellent work. 2860163

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

Crimmons in Enniskerry do excellent work. 2860163

+1

Advertisement