Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think will be in the final four????

Options
  • 24-06-2008 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

I think at this stage it could be Kat, Rachel, Darnell, Luke/Mikey. Both Luke and Mikey are annoying people in the house a bit lately so i'd say they could be nominated before too long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Kat, Luke, Dale and Becks
    IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭mel123

Kat, Luke, Mikey and ...oh god this is hard....em Dale cause he is a GLB and teeney girls vote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Ewww I couldn't stand to see Luke last too much longer. He has to be the most irritating person in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

i actually quite like becks, at the start she was a pain but i've grown to like her. and kat definately should be in the final four! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Rebecca doesn't really do anything, just little screams and lost expressions! If she's jumping on peoples beds when they're sleeping she'll be nominated very quickly!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I think Mario is narcissistic and subscribes to a highly elitist, aristocratic worldview. He holds an unwavering belief in his own importance, talent and uniqueness and maintains that the reason no half-decent person respects him is because they fail to understand how special he is.

The damage to this false, invented self-image which Mohamed and Rachel's criticism has undoubtedly brought upon him is unimaginable to a psychologically healthy person. The only way he can respond is by eliminating the source of his woes, surround himself with sycophants from which he can obtain the admiration he so desperately craves and by isolating, slandering and bullying anybody who perceives anything objectionable to do with himself or his little clique.

Of course he hates the "thick" viewers... the rabble... the masses of intolerably ordinary people from whom he has stringently stood aloof his whole life yet has never demonstrated through his own actions that he is in anyway more interesting or talented. How could he not hate something that could bring his ego crashing down when it is riding high on the waves of his grandiose fantasies.

It is likely that he believes the people are envious of him... I don't envy him in the slightest. He knows that he is a worthless stain on society and these fantasies are his sole refuge from an otherwise vacant inner life. Big Brother is a tragic endeavour for him, because only somebody that detatched from the real world would go in there believing the public, whom he holds in total contempt, would overlook his nagging flaws.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I think it could be Kat, Rachel, Mikey and Darnell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

I'm gonna say, definitely Kat, then Rachel, Rex and Mikey.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Luke, Darnell, Stephanie, Dale

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Stephenie? WTF? I think your fancy sky+ is stuck on week one :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Dyflin wrote: »
    Stephenie? WTF? I think your fancy sky+ is stuck on week one :pac:

pmsl!

Don't forget there could be new housemates yet! But of those in there I think Kat, Dennis(I actually like him), Darnell and Rachel will be in the final four.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Notwithstanding new housemates; Kat, Rex, Mikey and Mario :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Kat, Rex, Darnell (although I really don't see the big deal with this guy at all...) and possibly Dennis. He's a shít stirring git but he's quite funny with it.

Luke may be losing the run of himself a little bit, talking about Kat earlier may do some damage. He should learn to pick his battles, so to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I doubt Luke will last much longer, he seemed funny at first but now just an obnoxious kid

Advertisement