Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit Query

Options
  • 24-06-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I was wondering if it is possible to get the date my direct debits come out of my account moved. Currently theres one at the beginning of the month, one in the middle and one at the end. I just wanna have them all come out at the beginning of the month.
    Of the 2 i need to move, one is a bank loan repayment (should be easy enough), but the other is a car insurance payment. Dunno if they'll be as easy, thats if its possible at all

Anyone ever done this?

Cheers
    HB

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yes, ring your insurance company and advise them of the date you wish it to come out and they will change it for you no problem at all.

Your bank loan should be easy enough aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Cheers, will give it a shot

HB

Advertisement