Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Don't really know where I went wrong

Options
  • 24-06-2008 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Ok, so sat, and failed the test today :( Its frustrating that you don't know exactly where/when you made the fault. I'm not really any the wiser with the form he gave me... Just seems a bit silly really, I know they don't have to go into it and I can understand that (obviously they are not going to start arguing or going through every little thing with everybody but...)

I don't really know what they can do or change it really but like, I really am none the wiser. There is the odd fault that I knew I had made but nothing major. Got one grade 3 - NO idea how/where/when!!!??? So in otherwords, I could sit test again tomorrow and do the exact same thing cos I don't know what iti s that Im doing wrong!?

I'm not really bothered that I failed, honestly, only driving a few weeks so didn't expect to pass but........... I thought Id get a little more out of it....???

Anyway, rant over :o
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement