Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Bike Query

Options
  • 24-06-2008 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I'm considering buying a second hand road bike and want to spend at the most about 300.
    I want something half decent and am considering a Giant OCR4.
    Anyone any sggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

That is likely a good choice, also look out for the likes of a Trek 1000 or Specialized Allez. €300 is low but you may get something if you are very lucky. €400 and you would definately do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

ahhh ,,, if only ireland had Decathlon shops ... http://fr.decathlon.com/velos-route_velos-route.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I believe they do sunshine in France at this time of year too :(

I have a idea whereby, each resident of ireland, pushes the Island, ever so sligntly toward the south ... I am sure we gather the strengh to push it past brittany towards the south of France ... So Ireland could become an Island off the west of the south of France ... rather than off the west of the UK ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

2608065181_26448e6209.jpg

• Advertisement

hahah brilliant!! if we also rotate it to the right so dublin is closer to spain :)

If we all work together, we can make it happen!!!

Advertisement