Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants Shenmue 3???

Options
  • 24-06-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

I want this story to continue its one of the best out there that hasnt been finished!!! It was epic on the dreamcast!! Anyone with me!.....:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Everyone does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Kiith wrote: »
    Everyone does.

What he said. I know I certainly do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I never even heard of shenmue till recently, it sounds interesting. Is it worth getting shenmue II on the xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Spunge wrote: »
    I never even heard of shenmue till recently, it sounds interesting. Is it worth getting shenmue II on the xbox.

I would say yes, but it would be a tremendous shame to not be able to play the first. The game comes with a dvd of "shemue the movie" which literally is 90mins of cutscenes from the first game to catch you up with the story but again its just not the same as actually playing through it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Umm, no. Just because.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Meh, I suppose this isn't time to say that Shenmue bored me to death?

No its not. You can go now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Id love for this game to get a new release. I don't know what some people are complaining about the game, when i got it at christmas years ago it had me glued to it for the entire christmas break. What exactly didn't people like about it?

The only thing if i could complain about the game was the acting " Ah.... Ryo-san..... im sorry....to hear about..... your father..." :pac:. Or those kids Ryo: " Hi there ", Kids: " HIYA MISTER!!1!11! " You needed to keep the volume low ffs unless you wanted a deaf ear :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Do you know any sailors?

• Advertisement

Ryo: Don't you know that blackmail is way uncool?
    Ryo: Let's get sweaty (when working out)

Granted, some of the dialogue was...not the best, but i blame the english translation. I dont think its possible to get it right in games these days.

No ones selling there dreamcast with a copy of this are they? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Shenmue was one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played, I'd definitely be interested in seeing yet another one... I didn't like the subtitles in the second one though... english dubbed shenmue 3 for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

If I ever become filthy rich, I'm gonna buy the license of Shenmue off Sega and re-assemble the development team just to make Shenmue 3. Either that, or I'll hold the head of Sega hostage until he submits to my demands and gives the green light to Shenmue 3 :)

So yes, I want shenmue 3 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

I'm just gona throw this out there...but em, what the *#%&*! was Shenmue?? Never heard the likes. I am yer's to enlighten...

Advertisement