Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Prozac

Options
  • 24-06-2008 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Does anybody know what the average price of Prozac is here? I was prescribed 20mg each day for a month.
    I want to go and collect my prescription tomorrow, but I don't want a huge shock when I'm told the price of it. Should I expect to be paying a couple of hundred euro or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I can't remember what my dosage is - I think it could be 20mg, and for a months supply it's around the 37 euro or something mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Under the Drug Payments Scheme the maximum you will have to pay is around 90 euro a month. I can't remember exactly. My drugs come to a couple of hundred euro per month so I'm very thankful for it personally.

20mg of Prozac is less than that though I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

'Tis €95 a month on the DPS scheme I believe.

Advertisement