Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 new Battlefield games coming

Options
  • 24-06-2008 4:26pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53286

One is Heroes, one is Bad Company, and three are unannounced...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Good news !

Did you get a chance to try the Heroes beta Spear ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ponster wrote: »
    Good news !

Did you get a chance to try the Heroes beta Spear ?

Not meant to talk about that *cough*yes*cough*.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 1944 PLZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

One is speculated to be Battlefield 3 and I think another one was announced to be a korea only thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 My 2 Cents

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

As long as the battlefield 3 doesn't go all futurey (word?) like 2142 could easily see me getting back into the bf scene.

EDIT: The possibility of it begin Vista only is a worry though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Thelma E

i hope its BF3, i really enjoyed 2142.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

anyone know when heroes is out? i thought it was going to be in the summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Being vista only i think was to scare people into getting it.
    As for it being futurey i thought 2142 was much better than 2.
    It's just people started with two so they like it more where as i started with 2142 so it's all down to preference really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

suppafly wrote: »
    anyone know when heroes is out? i thought it was going to be in the summer?

It's currently in the middle of a closed Beta and is speculated for release in Q3 2008.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's currently in the middle of a closed Beta and is speculated for release in Q3 2008.

This is Q3 2008 already, there'd be a lot more hype and coverage if that were the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

As for it being futurey i thought 2142 was much better than 2.
    It's just people started with two so they like it more where as i started with 2142 so it's all down to preference really.

Yes 2142 was so much better than bf2 is why Battlefield is dead.

:rolleyes:

Bfv>bf2>42>Asteroids>2142.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I want BF3 to be back in modern times.
    Screw the camo unlocks etc.
    Bring in an unlock system like COD4 for the weapons..I'd love a silenced sniper rifle for BF2 :)
    And the jets...I miss my jets..thanks to those noobs who couldn't fly and whinged incessantly to EA bout it hence the removal of jets in BF2142.
    Only this time around don;t give the fighter jets bombs..let them be dedicated to Air to Air combat. For the bombers don't give them the lock-on for ground units..make them identify the target first and then take it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Thelma E

I want BF3 to be back in modern times.
    Screw the camo unlocks etc.
    Bring in an unlock system like COD4 for the weapons..I'd love a silenced sniper rifle for BF2 :)
    And the jets...I miss my jets..thanks to those noobs who couldn't fly and whinged incessantly to EA bout it hence the removal of jets in BF2142.
    Only this time around don;t give the fighter jets bombs..let them be dedicated to Air to Air combat. For the bombers don't give them the lock-on for ground units..make them identify the target first and then take it out.

i loved the MEC bomber in golf of oman. if you had a good pilot you could really do some damage.

Advertisement