Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split the 'Games' Filter?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭

Just a quick suggestion about the 'Filter latest posts' option on the front page of the site. When you click the games filter computer games are mixed in with Poker. Now while I love poker and all , I have never posted in any of the poker forums, and I'm sure conversely there are many people in the poker forums who don't care about video games.

My suggestion is to split this filter into 'Gaming' or 'Video Gaming' and 'Poker' or 'Other gaming' or something.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sounds good to me.

Another way around it is to sub to the games fora and use the subbed filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Give Poker a complete catagory IMO, then I can be made an uber cMod.... :D muhahahahahahaaaa

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bloody poker players.... always causing trouble :p

OP, a system which would work for you would be to subscribe to the various forums you like and then use the "Subbed" filter, which will list all the posts in your favourite forums all mixed together, like a great big handful of skittles.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

DeVore wrote: »
    Bloody poker players.... always causing trouble :p

OP, a system which would work for you would be to subscribe to the various forums you like and then use the "Subbed" filter, which will list all the posts in your favourite forums all mixed together, like a great big handful of skittles.

DeV.

I think I'll do just that. My original idea still stands though.

Advertisement