Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constructive reviews / ideas

Options
  • 24-06-2008 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Dare i say almost a bit nervous even putting this out there,

i'm looking for any constructive reviews or thoughts on my music..
    Be it the song- writing or music or whatever.
    I do write this myself and use song to express what im thinking and feeling in everyday life.
    Im just wondering if anybody has any suggestions on what to improve/ work on, im open to it -

www.myspace.com/oraclegurl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Anything? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Nada?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I found the vocals in Coded Soul a bit overproduced (too many effects/autotune) although I like the way you've set them to a hip-hop beat. You have a strong voice, I think you should strip down the arrangement a bit and let it shine through. Its nice to hear someone singing in Irish in a hip-hop song by the way.

Summary: I like your voice, I think your songs are pretty decent even though I'm not crazy about the R'n'B style but thats just my personal thing. Keep up the good work.

Advertisement