Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy nikon d40x in shops

Options
  • 24-06-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

basic question, is there any shop in dublin where you can buy the nikon d40x, the only place i've seen is argos... not exactly great if i have any problems later on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

I saw them in pixels off grafton st but that was in April so I dunno if they still have them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

basic question, is there any shop in dublin where you can buy the nikon d40x, the only place i've seen is argos... not exactly great if i have any problems later on

Argos imo are easy for replacement i bought a lenS(at the time i had no broadband and no local photography shops)it was failing focusing i returned it and got a refund in 2 mins :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

The Spectra shop in Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire Shopping Centres stock the D40 and D40X at present.
    Have you tried Conns and Berminghams???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

most camera shops ive been in have them, was in spectra in dundrum and iirc they had them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Sam MacCauley in Greystones has a D40X on their shelf:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 le souteneur

thanks for the help, berminghams does have them on there website so thats cool, think i'll just have to start going into the shops to see instead of just sitting at home looking them up online

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mcdonnells

Go D60, Small bit more but definetly more advanced.
    Also gets the VR lens in the KIT

Advertisement