Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SGS Online Booking

Options
  • 24-06-2008 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Ok so i have my details , and when i log in it says i can cancel or rearrange my appointment. If i click rearrange my appointment to see if there is anything earlyier can i cancel and go bak to the original date.

Too chicken to click continue incase there is no go back button ??:D i heard someone saying to keep checking incase an earlyier date is displayed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Wait the site is actually working for you??
    Ive tried a few times over the last few days and when I fill in my candidate ID and surname and hit continue I get a server error.. Im just gonna ring them later on. You should probably do the same, a real person is always gonna be more helpful than a website in situations like this...

Advertisement