Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum Practice Room Wanted

Options
  • 24-06-2008 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am a drummer, playing a good few years looking to practice, but not looking for lessons.

I need a place where i can get some serious practice done on maybe monday or preferably wed evenings after work till late.

I have a practice plan, and i am interested in renting a room in dublin with an acoustic drumkit supplied one weekday evening a week for all July, all August and 2 weeks in September.

I have my own electronic kit, but i want to get out of the house one night a week and play an acoustic kit....

If its possible for you to accomodate me?

Do you have a Kit and a practice room youd be willing to rent one night a week?

Or do you know a good Rehersal room in dublin?

And let me know the cost aswell...

Or if you can help and know somewhere else that might be able to accomodate me please send on the contact details.

Thanks

Advertisement