Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced female Singer available in Dublin

Options
  • 24-06-2008 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi!

I'm Sunny, I'm singer and have a lot of experience and a singing education in performing on stage. I have a very flexible voice over 3 octaves and I am able to sing ballads als well als rock songs.

I am searching for 2 types of bands: a cover band or partner for having gigs and an originals band to play my and your music. I am very open for every kind of music, so just ask me if it's different from what I have written above. I'm 24 years old.

I can play a bit rhythmn guitar and piano.-

You can hear my voice at:

www.myspace.com/withinsunny

You find my own songs there.

Please contact me for further details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sunny83

Still searching.

--> Playing in a band is serious for me. I had a lot tries to unreliable musicians which was really frustrating. So I'm hoping to find a serious band soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 shredgeorge

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sunny83

still searching

• Registered Users Posts: 7 musicman09

Hey you still looking for a band??

I'm 27, been playing, singing and writing for 10 years now. Based in South Dublin, extremely dedicated and looking to form a 2 piece or the basis of a new band.

Drop me a message if your interested and I can send you on one of my tunes.

Cheers
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Conor Brennan

Hi Sunny,

I saw your message and wondered if you might be interested in what I'mdoing at present.

In 2009 I formed an instrumental & experimental band which is made up of a number of versatile & experienced musicians. I'm looking for some horns and a female vocalist who might be interested to complete the line up.
    The project already consists of drums/percussion, guitars, bass, clarinet, keyboards & some vocals. We have a number of original pieces written already & will be recording in the coming months with a view to doing some gigs after that.

The project is all about playing for pleasure - no stress, no pressure, no nonsense, just enjoying playing and making music. We currently jam in the city centre every few weeks. Let me know if your interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement