Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Selling Cars at the moment

Options
  • 24-06-2008 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any ideas when second hand cars will start selling again? WIll the "July slump" pass or are we looking at a ression in the second hand car market also?
    I need to make a decision about my own car, wether to advertise it or not bother for another few months.
    All opinions welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I think the recession in the car market will last as long as the recession in the economy itself. People don't have as much money or consumer confidence as they used to, so they don't want to tie up tens of thousands of euro in a new car.

Advertise it for the right price and you'll sell it, but if it's not priced to sell, it won't!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

AudiChris wrote: »
    I think the recession in the car market will last as long as the recession in the economy itself. People don't have as much money or consumer confidence as they used to, so they don't want to tie up tens of thousands of euro in a new car.

Advertise it for the right price and you'll sell it, but if it's not priced to sell, it won't!

+ 1 . theres plenty of similiar threads already on this topic you should look up

Advertisement