Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers - who's going?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd start a thread to see who from on here is planning on attending the beers on Saturday?

I'm going, anyone else?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Im not sadly. Moving house on Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i'm going! hurrah! well hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I might go to the next one need to save money -money and mo money for hols:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Im going! First beers! \o/
    :p

I know this might be a stupid thing but I am a newbie

what doe \o/ mean?

• Advertisement

.o>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Going as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

SDooM wrote: »
    Im not sadly. Moving house on Saturday!

Ouch! I hate moving house! :( Not long after doing it myself!

what doe \o/ mean?

It's a guy with his arms in the air as if to say yay! :)
    Myth wrote: »
    .o>

He (I assume) is scratching his head! :D

I won't be at the beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

what doe \o/ mean?

It's throwing your arms over your head when you go woohoo Homer style

homer-woohoo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

what doe \o/ mean?

Hands in the air! Yay!

• Advertisement

qOp could this mean you have bid ears?:)

Looks like a few people from here are going so, fun times!

Sucks you can't make it Doom and Tak :(

orestes wrote: »
    Looks like a few people from here are going so, fun times!

Sucks you can't make it Doom and Tak :(

We'll organise a dark and moody beers sometime for the nocturnal forum sometime and I will be resplendant in my glory.

Or not. :)

Will make a beers sometime soon, but between moving and a work trip to Spain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i shall be in attandance

We'll organise a dark and moody beers sometime for the nocturnal forum sometime and I will be resplendant in my glory.

Or not. :)

Will make a beers sometime soon, but between moving and a work trip to Spain...

I was thinking that myself after we talked about it in the forum request thread, would probably be a good idea to wait a while after the bgrh and main beers though I reckon, sometime in July perhaps?

woohoo nocturnal beers! yes lets do that.

I was thinking that myself after we talked about it in the forum request thread, would probably be a good idea to wait a while after the bgrh and main beers though I reckon, sometime in July perhaps?

the reason I haven't mentioned it before was because I wanted the forum to grow and for all the regs to get to know each other so it won't just be another boards beers type of thing. Would like something unique and nocturnally!

July's too soon for me. Plus people have hols etc on. I'd say leave it a bit longer. Couple of months for the forum to settle down? Maybe then

the reason I haven't mentioned it before was because I wanted the forum to grow and for all the regs to get to know each other so it won't just be another boards beers type of thing. Would like something unique and nocturnally!

Ah cool, I get ya. Sounds like a good idea boss, good thinking!

Ah cool, I get ya. Sounds like a good idea boss, good thinking!

I was thinking of letting it get darker a bit earlier, and then maybe organising a Dublin ghost tour bus or something... But I agree with Tak, leave it a while.

• Advertisement

I was thinking of letting it get darker a bit earlier, and then maybe organising a Dublin ghost tour bus or something... But I agree with Tak, leave it a while.

It'll have to be nocturnal dress up:)

Sounds like a plan Doom! Would make it unique! :D

EDIT: As long as I can dress up as myself I don't mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Surely that means beers will go on till atleast 7am!!

Please say yes

til 7am?? hmmm... that could be highly entertaining. what exactly will happen between the hours of about 3 and 7??

fonpokno wrote: »
    til 7am?? hmmm... that could be highly entertaining. what exactly will happen between the hours of about 3 and 7??

House party at oreste's obviously! :D

takola wrote: »
    House party at oreste's obviously! :D

woohoo! will there be guitars and singsongs?? please please please please please?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Can't make it.

fonpokno wrote: »
    woohoo! will there be guitars and singsongs?? please please please please please?

Hmmm. I was more hoping for seriously loud music and drunk people vomiting in the neighbours gardens! :D

Enough damage done to keep him in the bad books with all his neighbours for at least 2 years! :pac:

takola wrote: »
    Hmmm. I was more hoping for seriously loud music and drunk people vomiting in the neighbours gardens! :D

Enough damage done to keep him in the bad books with all his neighbours for at least 2 years! :pac:

well that can be arranged too! i'm sorry, i'm innocent, i'm used to the pleasant hey lets all sing along together type singsongs!

• Advertisement

An innocent pervert. Well there's a new one! :D

Advertisement