Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers - who's going?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

night missy! hope ya feel better *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I should be there.

Camera in hand is a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭patrickc

not a chance ill be there, ill be at a great wedding and not mingling with strangers:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I have been asked to do a gig. Given the choice of beers, getting in late and suffering the wrath of Mrs Spider, and free beers, food, being surrounded by hawt wimmins, and playing music while being the centre of attention, I think the gig wins! Oh and I get paid lots of € for 2 hours!

But +1K for Nocturnal Beers, maybe we can amble round Dublin looking for ghosts!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Would love to go but well being under 18 is the factor.:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

Jemmy wrote: »
    Im going! First beers! \o/
    :p

Wanna give me a lift?? It will be my first also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Where is it and I might attend for the laugh??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

Ask in Feedback.I'm sure they will help:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

Whenever you look in a the forum index, there's a big ANNOUNCEMENT! message with info at the top of the thread list.

SDooM wrote: »
    Whenever you look in a the forum index, there's a big ANNOUNCEMENT! message with info at the top of the thread list.

Was going to say that but I think It would be funny If she opened up another thread in Feedback
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Was going to say that but I think It would be funny If she opened up another thread in Feedback
    :D

And here's me trying to play nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I see we have a 'special' guest.

SDooM wrote: »
    And here's me trying to play nice! :D

It is nice compared to what Rb was saying:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

might as well post it here too, sligo plans are cancelled so i should be at this.

:eek: sligo cancelled?? WHY??

fonpokno wrote: »
    :eek: sligo cancelled?? WHY??
    well there was original 6 of us going down in two cars.

2 people were in london from monday-thursday and one was in spain until wednesday when they came back one said it might be better if we do it again in a couple of weeks, then they all fell like dominos.

it means i get to go beering with my favourite internet people \o/ and go to sligo later when the weather may be better

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Spankeh wrote: »
    Nah Im average, not built like a rugby player or anything (or 6th) :)

you wish you were built like a rugby player

we eat people like you for breakfast

Hurrah Cremo! terribly sorry for your loss of trip and all that but now I can prove that I'm not in fact a terrifying psycho! :) well i'm a psycho but i'm harmless... I'm just back from the cinema with Cazlou and Jemmy, they can vouch for me!

i believe ya :D

whatcha's go and see, been ages since i've been to the cinema today was such a good day for the cinema due to the poxy weather.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

forgot to mention, i'm going!

• Advertisement

Gone Baby Gone! its very good! casey affleck is so much more fun to look at than his pansy brother. Pansy.

Good man Mr Smith!

fonpokno wrote: »
    Gone Baby Gone! its very good! casey affleck is so much more fun to look at than his pansy brother. Pansy.

Good man Mr Smith!
    yeh i've heard really good things about that movie.

yeh ben assflick erm i mean afflick is best on the other side of the camera.

That would be because he's a total pansy. And I hate him.

So hurrah for beers! What time y'all gonna be there?

(Did I mention he's a pansy?)

probably in or around seven, to get as much beerage as possible.

And also to get there in time for the all important food. I'm only goin for the free food. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I should be there round 7 or 8-ish. :)

Hurrah for all you early birds! I think I'll be off work at 5 so I'm gonna run home very quickly, put on some sort of decent clothing and run back in! Then watch you all slowly descend into intoxication while i sit there sober.

Oh but I'll probably be sober for most of the night. It takes a lot to get me drunk because I'm a big guy. :) Unfortunately it gets pretty expensive because of that...lol

It apparently takes little or nothing to get me drunk cos I'm small enough i suppose! I was fairly happily inebriated at the bgrh beers. Shocking. Saturday shall be sober no.1) Because I'm broke and no.2) Because the antibiotics say no drinking.

So unless i suddenly come into a vast sum of money and conveniently forget to take my drugs on saturday then sober i shall be!

• Advertisement

Oh well, you'll probably still have a laugh anyways. And the free food, lets not forget about that. :D

Advertisement