Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers - who's going?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Oh believe me, the free food is the best part! Boards feeds me... I love boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

I wont be drinking either, to be honest I've only drank once in the last 9 nights out :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

Anyone know a cheap place I can stay? Hostel / Couch / Street Corner / Bus shelter?? Assuming I actually make it that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

fonpokno wrote: »
    Hurrah Cremo! terribly sorry for your loss of trip and all that but now I can prove that I'm not in fact a terrifying psycho! :) well i'm a psycho but i'm harmless... I'm just back from the cinema with Cazlou and Jemmy, they can vouch for me!

Dont mind her! Shes CRAZY! :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Jemmy wrote: »
    Dont mind her! Shes CRAZY! :p:D
    actually i was thinking that earlier on, she's got a lot to disprove :p. (she frightening me into saying i believed her :()

how bout you jemmy you coming along tomorrow, find any where/way to stay/home?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I is go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I'm not going to make it tomorrow, but will definatly get to the next one.....which will be my first beers :pac:

I is go.
    shall we have a rematch of wcg two years ago :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have no team to hold me back now! :p

Cremo wrote: »
    actually i was thinking that earlier on, she's got a lot to disprove :p. (she frightening me into saying i believed her :()

how bout you jemmy you coming along tomorrow, find any where/way to stay/home?

haha no shes lovely! :D

Yea going but might not drink now no way home! :mad:
    You goin?! Gettin the fright link home by any chance?!?!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I is go.

Shame, i won't be there to chase you around this time.

I have Tidal District EP launch tomorrow and i gotta support my boys, then it's Midfield General.

**** yeah.

might not drink, ohh that will change...hopefully :D

yeh i'm going (think i'd be disowned if i didn't), frightlink isn't going put me off going to this.

the mercentile is a great pub, used to go there once a week for college lunch, lovely food.

\o/

Dragan wrote: »
    Shame, i won't be there to chase you around this time.

I have Tidal District EP launch tomorrow and i gotta support my boys, then it's Midfield General.

**** yeah.

WEll it's hard not to chase a lovely lady.

Cremo wrote: »
    might not drink, ohh that will change...hopefully :D

yeh i'm going (think i'd be disowned if i didn't), frightlink isn't going put me off going to this.

the mercentile is a great pub, used to go there once a week for college lunch, lovely food.

\o/

Aww i really wanne have a few drinks! :p
    Bloody wicklow! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

WEll it's hard not to chase a lovely lady.

Very true.

Advertisement