Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams that are actually flashbacks of forgotten memories?

• 24-06-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

I had a dream last week where I was about two or younger and it was about how my cousin stole a toy from me. It was really really detailed and vivid even with the conversation I had with my mother, cousin and aunt and went on for what seemed for a long time.

I described it to my mother today and she said that it actually did happen in exactly the way I described. I was able to describe the toy and even the thomas the tank engine book my stupid aunt offered me as a swap:rolleyes:.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I can generally remember a lot from when I was two up, a lot more than others but I did not remember that untill I had the dream.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭TheElf

I've had this a few times, A while back I had a dream my mother brought me to the zoo when I was about 2, and I was telling her about it and how I was wearing a black and while striped jumper, and she said that I was at the zoo around that age, and the jumper in the dream is what I was wearing. Dreams are amazing really.

Advertisement