Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2008: Where's the cheapest to buy it?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

I can't find the damn disk, so I need to buy it for cheap(under 20 euro)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Get it 2nd hand in Gamestop or something maybe. That'd be quite cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

can get it online for around 30. CDWow maybe?

or you can always mount an image using something like demon tools? or is it still illegal even if you've bought it? i can never remember with all those stupid f*cking laws...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭scholes19

do a little downloading from the net, thats what i did and it works perfecto!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

17 quid in hmv in their sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

scholes19 wrote: »
    do a little downloading from the net, thats what i did and it works perfecto!

Can we talk about this?

Well I did that for FM 2005, but it takes so long, and I think you need another thing called ISO to trick the pc into thinking the disk is in.

Too much effort.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

There is a copy on adverts for €8

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

I've a bnib, foil wrapper intact etc copy that I was given for xmas, but I was in the middle of season 20 or something on an FM07 game (Irish League club in the CL quarter finals, no chance of me givin up) so I never played it and havent had time to play it since. 20euros and I'll post it to you no bother, PM me if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Can we talk about this?

Well I did that for FM 2005, but it takes so long, and I think you need another thing called ISO to trick the pc into thinking the disk is in.

Too much effort.

Nope, not illegally downloading the game

But from your description, you might already have the game installed, so perhaps acquiring a NO-CD might work.

Not that I'd endorse this type of thing, but if you bought the game originally, and just can't find the Game CD, then thats an option.

Advertisement